Jul 13, 2013

Nailed It is now Open!!

Nailed It - Advertising 1

On my previous post I already told you I was busy creating some nails for Slink Avatar enhancement hands, feet and fingernails. Well ... I've finally released them on The Marketplace and at Baiastice Sim. I must thank my dear Sissy for allowing me to showcase my nail designs on her beautiful store, you are the best friend one could ever wish for, thank you amore!!

Nailed it Vendor - French Manicure - Pastels

This nail HUDs allow you to change your nail polish with only the click of a button, you only need to attach the HUD (which should appear on the left side of your screen) and click on the design from the set that you wish to use.

Nailed it HUD - Prim Nails - Fashion Duo Set


For those of you who don't own Slink avatar hands or feets I have included a free set of prim nails on the package that will fit avatar default hands on sizes 20, 25 and 30 but I strongly recommend you to buy Slink enhancement Fingernails since those are mesh and will fit your hands perfectly no matter what size they are, and they also look much better than prim nails for only 150L$.


Nailed It - Advertising 2

Hope you all like them !!!

/hughug
Giela

No comments: