Jan 14, 2011

52 Weeks of Color Challenge: Week 10 Sienna

I am sooooo happy with the latest 52 weeks of color challenge pick: SIENNA, Yay!! one color I even use and should have plenty on my inventory...or not? ... Well I actually had to cheat a itte bit frmthis one, no Photoshop cheating, no, but I had to recolour some of my items in-world to make them fit the look, but overall this one has been easier for me that for example all these pinks and bright colors I rarely use.


52 Weeks of Color Challenge - Week 10 Sienna II


The styling started from this Whippet & Buck vest that I discovered while visiting the store for last week's 50 Linden Friday (I recommend you to follow Luna's blog to know what's next weeks's colour so you can check while shopping around hehe). Then a quick search for sienna in my inventory revealed this Baiastice's pale sienna Lesley dress from where I got the top and then, I ran out of ideas. I started trying on like 20 different pants and several skirts, but I like one tone looks and when i realized my new  Fishy Strawberry Porcelain ruffled skirt was modify I managed to add a bit more of burnt orange to it's original colour to make it fit my sienna vest and make a perfect match. To finish the look I only added RunoRuno Knit Stockings, an also recoloured Kyoot Soft warm neck wrap and my new and beloved Maitreya Shearling boots ( *drools*) and off to take some pics!!


52 Weeks of Color Challenge - Week 10 Sienna
Picture Location: The Deck
Outfit Credits:


Skin: Baiastice Pulchra Peach
Hair: Analog Dog Lua brown sugar

Vest: Whippet & Buck Tea Hawks vest Van Cleef
Shirt: Baiastice Lesley pale sieena (part of outfit)
Skirt: Fishy Strawberry Porcelain Ruffled Skirt in Choco (tinted)

Stockings: RunoRuno Knit Stockings Brown
Scarf: Kyoot Soft Warm Neck Wrap (tinted)
Ring1: Elate Brown Rose ring
Ring2: MIEL Ahi Ring 
Shoes: Maitreya Gold Shearling Boots in Brick

Poses from !bang

/hughug
Giela

2 comments:

Laura18 Streeter said...

Aw Giela very cool outfit combination!
And I love the location too

Lau

Giela Delpaso said...

Thank you Laura !!! I am so not used to wear miniskirts anymore, this was really fun to make hahaha