Nov 8, 2010

Baiastice Fall 2010 Collection Review - Lesley and Casuals II

It has been a crazy week and I didn't have time to finish these pictures until yesterday, instead of being easier, it seems its getting harder for me to take a decent shot in SL, but well I managed to snap some pictures so I am bringing you some more casual pieces I've  mix and matched and another one of the newest releases, ufff. Do you think I will be able to finish for winter colletion? I am taking bets.

Baiastice Fall 2010 - Regal Coat
Hair: Baiastice  Lucrezia hair attachment
Skin: Baiastice  Pulchra Peach
Jacket:  Baiastice  Regal Coat in pink
Pullover: Baiastice Light pull grey 
Skirt:  Baiastice Wool pencil skirt in autumn rose
Earrings: Paper Couture  Pink Tourmaline Chandelier earrings

I am still wondering how did I end up wearing a whole pink look, I don't like pink. I even popped at a Miss Virtual World Academy class and was kidding with Miaa Rebane and her 104 girls about how a stalking guy ran away as soon as I landed. I mean, come on,  a blonde all dressed in pink? nothing good can happen .. and he poofed!!! *giggles* But honestly I totally love this new skirt I just keep adding it to all my new autumn looks, not only with this amazing sculpted jacket adorned with feathers, *blows the feathers*,  but also combined it for example with this also new Laila cotton blouse, with sculpted sleeves. Not only the skirt is available in different colours of course Regal coat and Laila shirt are also made in many different colours and layers for your mix and match pleasure.

Baiastice Fall 2010 - Laila & Wool
Hair: Elikatira Mood in 07 Blonde 
Skin: Baiastice  Pulchra Peach
Shirt:  Baiastice Laila cotton shirt in chocolate
Skirt:  Baiastice Wool pencil skirt iceberg
Jewelry: Baiastice Stone silk earrings and necklace
Shoes:  Baiastice Damasamba shoes in dark tan

I also have one of the ready to wear outfits from Fall collection: Lesley, which was designed in its cian version for the Call for Couture event and is now available for sale in store also in black, brown, pale sienna, red and the purple version I am modelling in the picture. I didn't blog CFC, I know, I am a mess, I know. That's the reason you read feeds and not only my blog *giggles* Oh! and this cute purse I am wearing is also part of the new Baiastice accessories collection and comes in black, red, gold and silver and it is also resizable.

Baiastice Fall 2010 - Lesley Purple
Hair: Analog Dog Bet in black
Skin: Baiastice  Pulchra Pale
Outfit:  Baiastice Lesley in purple
Boots: Maitreya Bloom Boots in violet
Purse: Baiastice Bow on hand black


And one last piece before I run to practice, this is my favourite shirt from the collection, Allydora, with sculpted collar and sleeves, again available in different colours, combined with this beautiful, stylish and truly realistic silk pencil skirt in brown, perfect for a elegant business look.

Baiastice Fall 2010 -  Allydora and Silk skirt
Hair:Waka & Yuki  model hair12 
Skin: Baiastice  Pulchra Peach
Shirt:  Baiastice Allydora Shirt in cobalt
Skirt:  Baiastice Silk pencil skirt in brown
Shoes: Baiastice Crystal green beryl shoes


If you are wondering what's that beautiful place where I took all my pictures, that is the one and only BOSL Country Club and I just looooove this place. My dear  Patch Thibaud did such and amazing job in this place I just find it so hard to move away, expect lots of pictures from different corners of this amazing place in the upcoming blog posts.

Poses: BehaviorBody
Pictures Location: BOSL Country Club 


/hughug
Giela

No comments: